Trumpeter Media is a Social Media marketing business in York. We are currently recruiting graduate or student blogger for work experience at our offices. Must be able to commit to 12hours a week for a minimum of 12 weeks. York is a beautiful place to live and work, and you would be based at our office on The Mount, off Micklegate. This work experience is unpaid, but references and fantastic training opportunities are provided. Your role will include:
- Blogging on social media, Philosophy and International Development
- Publishing your own work
- Monitoring how the blogs are interacting with our social media site and increasing traffic
- Statistical monitoring on blogs
Work experience volunteers are provided with a full reference on completion as well as regular training and support.
We are looking for students or graduates with the following qualities…
- Fluent English speaker.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- An excellent command of ICT.
- The ability to work independently and as a team.
- Enthusiasm for business and marketing.
- Achieved or in the progress of achieving a 2:1 degree.
Although a degree in Business or Marketing would be extremely suitable, we do not require that the degree is in a related area if the student is enthusiastic about a marketing career and suitable for the placement.
For further information, please contact Amy on 07840 380352, or please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.