Content marketing can generate traffic and build customer loyalty with your customers. Our content marketing campaigns focus on creating high quality engaging content and distributing via our trusted network of publishers.
The goal of a successful content campaign is all about creating and sharing great content with your audience.
Content marketing is an incredibly powerful way to communicate your brand message. Here is one of our favourite examples of content marketing from John Deere.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing a type of marketing that involves the creation and sharing of content materials, such as videos, blogs, and social media posts. The aim of content marketing is not to explicitly promote your brand, but to stimulate interest in its products or services.
The content marketing institute define content marketing as, ‘A marketing technique of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action.’
Why Invest in Content Marketing?
Content marketing can be a powerful and direct route to bringing in new customers:
- Google demands content: One the basics tenants of digital marketing is to create a campaign that works well on search engines, such as Google. Google needs us to build great websites full of interesting and useful content. Without content on the web there would be no Google.
- Strong ROI: Correctly implemented, content marketing can provide a fantastic return on an investment made. Content creation can be created for minimal or zero cost and the internet provides a wealth of content distribution possibilities to get your message out.
- Niche targeting: The internet is full of niche and micro niches that are hungry for content that answers their questions and solves their problems. Your content campaign can segmented easily to target multiple audiences in a single campaign.
- Integrated approach: Any content created can be used across a variety of different marketing and promotional mediums. Increasingly, content is becoming the focal point for all marketing campaigns and is especially suited to digital marketing and the internet.
- Its been around a long time: The Furrow, a magazine published by John Deere, has been in production since 1895. Five years later, the Michelin Guide was first published helping motorists find good places to eat on their travels. Content marketing is a tried and tested method of marketing.
How does Trumpeter Media deliver Content Marketing?
Our social media management has three phases of work:
- Content strategy:The first campaign deliverable is a content strategy plan. This key document defines the goals of the campaign, the strategy required and the tactics which will be employed throughout the campaign.
- Content creation: The strategy document define the campaign activity in full, but it will generally consist of daily, weekly or monthly content creation, in the form of blogs, news, articles, white papers and press releases.
- Content distribution: Our distribution is determined by the strategy plan, but will usually include the blog on your website, social media platforms, press portals and industry forums. Adverts on social media platforms are a key tool to boost the distribution of branded content.
Your campaign will be managed by Amy Trumpeter, our Managing Director and content marketing expert, as a single point of contact. Amy will manage our relationship with you, as well as our internal team to deliver your social media campaign.
During the planning phase Amy will create a detailed campaign plan with clear milestones and actions for all parties to review and agree prior to commencement. Amy will conduct monthly and quarterly campaign update meetings to ensure strong communication is maintained. We use a variety of campaign management tools to deliver your content marketing campaign, including platforms such as Basecamp, Google Analytics and Google Docs. Clients will be provided access to required tools at the outset of the project.