Trumpeter Media uses affiliate marketing. An affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to this product and affiliated sites. Other affiliate links may be used in this article, but they do not impact on the price that you pay (in fact you get to use my discounts!) and they help me to get this information to you for free.
Trumpeter Media is a Social Media marketing business in York. We are currently recruiting graduate or student social media volunteer for work experience at our offices. Must be able to commit to 12 hours a week for a minimum of 12 weeks. York is a beautiful place to live and work, and you would be based at our office on The Mount, off Micklegate. This work experience is unpaid, but references and fantastic training opportunities are provided. Your role will include:
- Maintaining social media accounts (including Facebook, Twitter, Interest, blogs, video blogs)
- Responsible for increasing followers by interacting with clients
- Will be responsible for promoting blogs and social media sites
- Statistical monitoring of progress
Work experience volunteers are provided with a full reference on completion as well as regular training and support.
We are looking for students or graduates with the following qualities…
- Fluent English speaker.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- An excellent command of ICT.
- The ability to work independently and as a team.
- Enthusiasm for business and marketing.
- Achieved or in the progress of achieving a 2:1 degree.
Although a degree in Business or Marketing would be extremely suitable, we do not require that the degree is in a related area if the student is enthusiastic about a marketing career and suitable for the placement.
For further information, please contact Amy on 07840 380352 or please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
You might also like to read about Marketing Work Experience